Crystaltechno Ltd consists of
- Six fully equipped optical shops
- 280 opticians and workers, 30 scientists, engineers and technicians
- 600 units of equipment
- Total production area more than 13,000 square meters
- The crystal growth facility for polycrystalline CVD-ZnSe (Chemical Vapor Deposition Zinc Selenide)
- The crystal growth facility for Sapphire Al2O3
- The crystal growth facility for CVD-ZnS (Chemical Vapor Deposition Zinc Sulphide)
- The crystal growth facility for CaF2 (Calcium Fluoride), BaF2 (Barium Fluoride)
- The crystal growth facility for MgF2 (Magnesium Fluoride)
- The crystal growth facility for LiF (Lithium Fluoride)
- The crystal growth facility for KRS-5 (Thallium Iodide-Bromide)
- The coating shop with eight vacuum coating electron beam chambers Leybold, Balzers, etc
- High purity material manufacturing for crystal growth.
- Laser assembling facilities for Laser Rangefinder, High Power Pulsed CO2 and Solid State Lasers
- Quality control department
Crystaltechno Ltd. grows the large sized ingots of optical crystals in their own plants, manufactures optical blanks from the grown crystals and performs the initial shaping of future products. Crystaltechno processes production with high quality surface, makes the different types of optical coatings and has full cycle of quality control procedures implemented on company's facilities.
CVD-ZnSe zinc selenide growing and sapphire growing
The polycrystalline zinc selenide is grown in the reactors using chemical vapor deposition process from the gas phase substance. Optical sapphire is grown by Horizontally Directed Crystallization method in special reactor facility.
Optical components manufacturing from sapphire, CVD-ZnSe and silicon. Polished CVD-ZnSe zinc selenide domes and polished sapphire domes.
Crystaltechno Ltd. has two automated lines for two-sided optical windows polishing. The debugged polishing technology allows to quickly and inexpensively produce big batches of different high quality plane-parallel windows (plates). The processed materials: ZnSe zinc selenide, Si silicon, ZnS zinc sulfide, Ge germanium, CaF2 calcium fluoride, MgF2 magnesium fluoride, BaF2 barium fluoride, fused silica and glass.
Crystaltechno Ltd offers serial production of spherical lenses from glass and crystals using CNC machines Optotech
The processed materials: glass, fused silica, zinc selenide ZnSe, zinc sulfide ZnS, silicon Si, Ge, CaF2, BaF2 and MgF2
Optical coatings deposition
Crystaltechno Ltd manufactures the different types of optical coatings for optics substrates from crystals, fused silica and glass
The company has all the necessary inventory of modern quality control equipment